LICENSE MANUFACTURER REPS
Full time benefits after initial evaluation period when full-time.
Universal Manufacturing seeks several enthusiastic, energetic License Manufacturer Reps to fuel our growth. If you like a fast-paced, ever-changing, team environment, surrounded by great people, with great prospects for business and professional growth, then read on.
Utilize sales philosophy in outgoing lead calls with a results-driven attitude while maintaining excellent customer service.
Promptly answer inbound telephone calls and courteously respond to customer inquiries and service requests; serve as a resource to guide a client to a decision.
Demonstrate skill with core-product customer information systems and websites, and accurately enter and edit customer information and orders in applicable order entry system. Document and track performance accurately; strives for individual and team success.
- Associate’s Degree or currently enrolled in higher education.
- 5+ years of related experience, experience with call centers preferred
- Two years of experience will substitute for every year of formal education required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate accurately and positively by telephone to a wide variety of individuals including students and other customers
- Ability to follow processes, work effectively on a team, and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to quickly learn how to use a client management system
- Skilled in time management and able to meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, and confident
- Willing and able to take direction
3D STUDIO DESIGNER
Universal Manufacturing is looking to add a full-time 3D Designer to their team.
A background in Industrial Design or related discipline and a minimum of 5 years experience in 3D Design are a must. They are looking for someone who not only has proficiency in 3D Studio Max, SolidWorks and SketchUp but can also work in the Adobe Creative Cloud to bring his/her own concept development to the design table and contribute to the development of branded fixtures and interior retail environments.
You will be utilizing consumer insights and creativity to develop high-end retail environment design concepts.
To be considered for this opportunity please have:
- Strong design abilities in the Adobe CC as well as 3D Studio Max with previous experience in 3D retail environments/store design
- Solid knowledge of SketchUp but must be able to hand sketch
- Ability to create detailed 3D retail environment, retail programs, and fixture design concepts set against a strategic brief and within a given timeframe
- Present ideation concepts to internal staff and clients
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
If you are qualified for this opportunity please forward your resume and portfolio today.
We are currently looking for a full time Junior Accountant. This unique position requires a very special individual with a variety of skills sets. General bookkeeping duties are required with A/R, A/P, entering bills/invoices, editing contracts, annual reporting to CPA, 1099 filings, preparing reports for owner, etc. (Quickbooks is required). We are looking for someone with a positive daily attitude that blends with the rest of our staff members. We need someone that thrives on keeping everything insanely organized!